5 Great Reasons to Participate!
1. Be in the know. PTA helps you keep up with what’s happening in your school and how you can support your child’s education.
2. Access to great resources. PTA provides information on topics ranging from homework help to bullying prevention to media safety to child health and more.
3. Build relationships. PTA connects you to other families through meetings, events, and communications, and helps build a sense of community.
4. Hone your skills. PTA offers opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit children and the school. PTA can help you expand your skills too.
5. Advocate. PTA can be a way to more effectively suggest changes at your child’s school and in your community, and to be involved in making them happen.